RPE Contracting is hiring experienced HVAC Service Technicians. Pay rate is based upon experience – Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401-K Offered.
With over 30 years of experience and expertise, RPE Contracting invites you to join in on one of today’s fastest-growing electrical, plumbing & HVAC companies. RPE offers a competitive wage and benefits package, including a comprehensive health plan as well as a working environment conducive to personal and professional growth. RPE’s workforce goal is to assemble the finest team in the commercial electrical, plumbing & mechanical contracting industry.
Troubleshoot, repair, maintain, and install commercial and industrial HVAC and related equipment as assigned. Assume day-to-day coordination of specific agreements or projects assigned to assure contractual commitments are met in a timely, cost-effective manner.
- Certification or Associate Degree from an HVAC program at a technical school
- EPA refrigerant certification
- Current driver’s license
- Comfortable working flexible shifts
- Must be able to pass a Pre-Employment Drug-Screening
- Maintain, install, and repair air conditioning, ventilation, and heating systems
- Perform preventative maintenance to increase the longevity of any HVAC system
- Discuss various options with clients regarding heating and cooling systems and help them determine which option is best for their situation.
- Conduct performance tests with specialized tools and adjust system settings to keep temperature setting within the desired range
RPE is proud to offer Service Technicians:
- Highly Competitive Pay
- Peace of mind Medical, Dental & Vision, 401-K Benefits
- Company provided service vehicle
- Cutting edge tools and technology
- Advanced training
- Safe working environment